On arrival in France You are welcomed at your arrival at the airport and accompanied for the daily life in Paris.
To begin your studies – Help with your offical paperwork,
– Help to discover how ISEP works.
Take advantage of the network
Optimize your choice by : – The offers from the network and our partners,
– The availability of the ISEP directory.
Enjoy evenings convivial – Conferences on the ISEP premises addressing the technical and engineering environment,
– The ISEP Alumni General Assembly ,an important opportunity to develop your network,
– The afterworks in Paris, regionally and internationally.
Participate in the life of the network
– Communicate on the social networks Linkedin and Viadeo,
– The newsletter Flash Signaux will keep you informed of the actualities,
– The right to vote at the General Assembly,
– Contribute to the development of the network through your involvement.
Begin your professional life with ISEP
Find your first job
– Your future employer is probably in the network,
– Consulte the employment offers specific for ISEP graduates.
Networking – Be up-to-date in the ISEP directory in order to be spotted,
– Benefit from the network of ISEP graduates in your country, – Communicate your successes,
– Participate in round tables,
– Be part of ISEP International which brings together ISEP graduates abroad.
Become an entrepreneur
– ISEP Entrepreneurs : help with the creation of businesses,
– ISEP Business Angels : “jeunes pousses”.